Our company prioritizes the security of your personal data and has therefore harmonized all of its services and their implementation with the National and European Legislation, in particular with the new Personal Data Protection (EU) Regulation . 679/2016 (GDPR).
THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS According to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR), personal data is information relating to a person identified or identifiable in life. Different information which, if grouped together, can lead to the identification of a particular person, are also personal data. Personal data that have become anonymous have been encrypted or have been aliquoted but can be used to re-establish a person, remain personal data and fall within the scope of the GDPR. Personal data that have become anonymous so that the individual is not identifiable are no longer considered personal data. For the data to be truly anonymous, anonymization must be irreversible. The GDPR protects personal data irrespective of the technology used to process it. It is technologically neutral and applies to both automated and manual processing. It also does not matter how the data is stored – in digital or paper form.
Only the company and its authorized agents will be able to access the personal data, strictly for the purpose of handling the transaction with you. Data we collect is for example the name, address, mobile phone number, landline number, e-mail address and usage data such as membership name, password, and IP address. In some cases, age, gender, interests and favorites, when you provide it to yourself on your own initiative.
TREATMENT OBJECTIVESOur company collects, maintains and processes your personal data only when you voluntarily provide it to us for the following purposes:1. To communicate with users and resolve any disputes.2. To provide customer service, such as for bidding and informational emails.3. To inform users about promotions, new products, offers of our company or even competitions that propose or participate in exhibit initiatives.4. Informing users about various events in which our company participates or organizes.
- To offer personalized experience on our sites
- To obtain information on how our site is used by our visitors in order to continually improve it.
- For research and statistical purposes relating to the operation of our website.
WAYS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal information when:
- You use the services of our website.
- You sign up for the newsletter subscriber list.
- You provide us with information about you in the forms of communication on the website or on printed forms of transaction during your onsite and personal presence at our company’s premises or our distribution network or at our external partner’s facilities.
- You submit an evaluation of a product or service.
- You submit a comment on our company’s blog.
You have the right at any time to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether your personal data is available and be informed of its content and origin, verify its accuracy and ask for its correction, update or modification
- Request the removal, anonymization or limitation of the processing of your personal data processed in violation of the applicable law
- Oppose the processing, in all cases, of your personal data for legitimate reasons.
You can send your request to the address listed below. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and phone number and clearly specify which information you want to access, change, update, remove, or delete. We remind you that even after you cancel your account or if you ask us to delete your personal data, copies of some information from your account may still be visible in some cases where, for example, you have shared information on social media or to other services or, for example, where the maintenance of such copies is necessary for the purposes of complying with legal obligations or for purposes of legal defense. Due to the nature of the caching technology, your account may not be immediately inaccessible to others. We may also keep backup information about your account on our servers for some time after your cancellation or removal request for purposes of compliance with applicable law.
- You dispute the accuracy of personal data until we take the necessary steps to correct or verify its accuracy
- Processing is illegal, but you do not want to delete your personal information
- We no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to create, exercise or defend legal requirements, or
- You have opposed processing for legitimate interests pending verification as to whether the Company has compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing.
- You are opposed to us processing your personal data
- You ask for your personal data to be deleted without undue delay
- You receive an electronic copy of your personal data if you wish to transfer your personal data you have provided to yourself or to another provider (“data portability”) when personal data is processed by automatic means and processing either (i) is based on your consent; or (ii) is necessary for the performance of the Service of the Company; and
- Submit a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority.
The completion period of each request is 30 days and may be extended after you have been informed.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We protect your personal information by using security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of your personal information. In addition, we restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know them in order to fulfill their professional duties. We will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will be bound to observe confidentiality requirements. To this end, we have already organized training and education seminars on GDPR-compliant activity, processing and behavior in general.
We protect the security of your information during your transactions by using software that encrypts and anonymizes the information you enter.
WHO CAN OBTAIN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company may disclose your personal data for the purpose of processing the transaction to third parties associated with it, and in particular:
- To help with the provision of our services to our staff, for example our employees or our freelancers, who take over the tourists’ reception, their transfer to the hotels, but also the on-site organization and excursion in the framework of the package of services we offer to tourists -our customers.
- Third-party service providers responsible for processing activities and, when required by applicable laws, are duly appointed as processors (e.g., cloud providers, other group organizations, service providers that serve or support the Company’s Service, and for example, and without limitation, companies providing IT services, experts, consultants and law firms-companies arising from possible mergers, divisions or other conversions)
• Associated companies in their capacity as data processors or data processors. • Competent authorities to comply with applicable laws. You may request from the Company a complete list of designated data processors, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company in order to ensure your optimal navigation on our website uses the “cookies” technology.
Cookies are small text files that contain information stored on your computer’s hard drive while browsing our site and can be removed at any time.
We use ‘cookies’ so that we can distinguish you from other visitors, record your IP address and the way you use our site, and to facilitate your access to all the features of our site. The use of ‘cookies’ allows us to collect information for statistical and advertising purposes, but primarily to personalize your browsing experience by storing your preferences.
No cookies are placed on your devices other than the necessary cookies, without or before giving us your consent.
You have the ability to easily disable cookies at any time, through browser options, but if you do, we will not be able to record your purchases or allow you to make a purchase from tour website / we will not be able to provide you with the optimal access to all the functions of our website. In addition, we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user so that you can access your account information. All statements of consent for the cookies provided through our website are kept in parallel and in writing and kept in a safe place.
Finally, we would like to let you know that every 12 months after your last visit to our website, the validity of the consent that has been given will expire and a new one will be requested.
Our company regularly sends newsletters to our site users. By creating your profile on our website, you will automatically be included in the list of recipient newsletters to the e-mail that is stated. In each newsletter you can pause if you wish to send a newsletter to you, with a relevant link at the end of each e-mail (easy-to-understand unsubscribe process). Finally, our company reserves the right to delete any recipient from the newsletters lists.
For any issue and any relevant information regarding the operation of the newsletters, please contact us.
MESSAGES ON COMMUNICATION FORM
By submitting your message to a contact form to our company and clicking (ticking) on the message “CONFIRM”, you accept the terms and conditions regarding the use of your e-mail and your name from our company. We undertake not to use this information for marketing purposes by transferring it to third parties. If you do not want us to keep your personal information we obtained through the use of the contact form, you can request that it be deleted.
We do not knowingly process any information from any person under the age of 15. Our site is exclusively for people over the age of 15. If you are under 15, do not use or provide any information on this site. If we find that we have collected or received personal data from a child under the age of 15, we will delete this information unless explicit consent or authorization has been given by the child’s guardian.
HOW CAN YOU KNOW YOUR OWNERSHIP WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com